Hey, tumblr! To advertise the release of our upcoming "Trauma" EP, tentatively due November 25th, we’ve partnered with tumblr users demented-sheep and karcuttle to do a giveaway to spread the word as far as we can!
- 1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER will have the choice of one free plush commission from Karcuttle or a 50 dollar commission credit from demented-sheep! Along with their choice they’ll receive 1 “Coma Kid” promo shirt, 2 Trauma stickers, and a free digital copy of our upcoming EP upon release.
- 1 RUNNER UP GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive the remaining choice along with 1 “Coma Kid” promo shirt, 2 Trauma stickers, and a free digital copy of our upcoming EP upon release.
- 10 THIRD PRIZE WINNERS will receive 1 “Coma Kid” promo shirt and a free digital copy of our upcoming EP upon release.
- 25 WINNERS will receive 2 Trauma stickers and a free digital copy of our upcoming EP.
- 50 WINNERS will receive a free digital single + acoustic B-side.
That’s a total of 87 winners, with a ton of prizes to make sure everyone gets something worthwhile! Now, how are you gonna get these prizes? It’s not too hard.
- Only reblogs will count as entries. Likes mean nothing.
- You must be following thecomakids on tumblr. If, after the giveaway, you’ve decided we’re not your thing, you can unfollow us, we won’t hold it against you. If the blog you reblog this on isn’t your main, message us so we know you’re following us through that.
- The giveaway ends on October 1st. Reblogs after that date won’t count. But you still have plenty of time.
- This is all free! We’ll pay for shipping, you’re fine wherever you are.
- If you’re not comfortable giving us your address that’s fine, don’t sweat it. You’re still eligible for the commission credit from demented-sheep and the digital copy of our EP.
What can you do while you wait to win? Well, you can check us out on Facebook and download two free songs from the upcoming EP, or you can reblog this post to get a third song we’re not releasing in any other way. None of these are required for the giveaway, but if you want free music regardless of whether or not you win, it can’t hurt to check them out.
Winners will be contacted October 11th. Good luck to everyone who enters!
Summary: Karkat, while trying to distance himself from the relationship drama plaguing the rest of his friends, seeks solitude in the depths of the passing dream bubble, but instead finds solace in Porrim’s unlikely support.
Word Count: 2830
Literally the only reason I did this: I just want other people to like this ship as much as I do.
This roleplaying site asks some heavy questions.
FINALLY finished this for Daniel [super late b-day present, but i GOT IT!!!!]
Alright. I’ve heard mixed opinions on the matter, and I don’t really remember when I’ve used it before, but I’ll make it a conscious point to avoid it in the future.
Actual cats me and demented-sheep
dude you gotta calm down with this pokephilia thing the bible says adam and eve not adam and eevee
Hey, guys. This is my project, The Coma Kids. For the last 6 months of my life, I’ve been dedicating every scrap of free time I’ve had to recording, mixing, and mastering a 5-track EP.
Now, while I’d love to pull together a band and go on a national tour, I’m still a stressed college student. That said, I still want to try and get my music out there, so I figured I’d try something different. REBLOG this post and I’ll send you (through askbox/fanmail) a download link to 2 free songs, plus an acoustic B-side that I don’t plan on releasing anywhere else. That’s it. I don’t need any money, you don’t need to be following me, I’m just trying to make sure people hear my music.
Credit for the album art goes to the amazing demented-sheep.